We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will support our existing client base but also help out with our new & existing clients all around Europe once they have joined Barnebys. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realise a fast Time to Value from their investment in Barnebys as efficiently as possible.
In this role, you will be part of the sales team delivering value and sales opportunities to our customers. You will also be responsible for client retention, renewals and upsell campaigns. To be successful in this role you will lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product. This role is a hybrid position that offers the flexibility to work from either London or Stockholm.
What you’ll do
- Drive revenue, retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Support existing & pilot customers so that the clients gain value from the platform as soon as possible, also collaborate with sales for renewals and expansion opportunities
- Manage day-to-day communication, answer questions, and solve issues
- Communicate with customers to deliver a world-class service, ensure maximised use of our service, long term retention, and mine opportunities for deeper engagement
- Set expectations with our clients as to what is operationally possible and actively work to retain them
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Barnebys advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- B2B enterprise sales experience
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with exceptional communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Results-driven mentality
- Comfort in a start-up, dynamic environment
- English language is required
- Additional languages such as German, Italian and French is highly meritorious
- Salesforce skills are advantageous
Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Germany & Italy. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 800,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.