Traffic Acquisition Manager
Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We are now looking to grow our business even further and we are looking for a Traffic Acquisition Manager to join our team in Stockholm.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Increase organic traffic
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategy
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPIs and metrics
- Monitor and manage online campaigns
- Build online engagement and exposure strategy
- Analyse keywords, web traffic, and market trends
- Work with growth teams
- Track, measure and analyse user engagement and conversions
- Track and manage multiple lead generation channels
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords
- Implement best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and technique
- Stay up to date with latest technologies and best practices
- Build a strong back-link acquisition strategy
- Build relationships and networks with bloggers, journalists and industry influencers.
What We Want You To Have:
- You have minimum 2-3 years experience of performance based traffic acquisition working with Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and others & strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads
- Knowledge of conversion rate analysis and other common KPIs
- Capability to analyse and evaluate of large volumes of data
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office tools
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system.
We are proud of our culture, as it is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.
Why join Barnebys?
Our people and our productsWe love what we do. Our people are our best asset and teamwork is the core of our culture. We support and inspire each other to create meaningful and sustainable products that really makes a difference.
Our teamWe enjoy working in central locations no matter if you work in our Stockholm, New York or London office. We love being international and hanging out with colleagues around the world.
Our freedom and flexibilityWe offer autonomy in our work, the flexibility to work from home or flex working hours that goes with your daily life. You will have time to walk your dog, water your plants or perhaps play some videogames.
Our OfferWe offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexibility, and lots more to come!
Traffic Acquisition Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Barnebys?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.