Software Onboarding Manager
Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, and Sweden. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system.
Simple Auction Site are now on the hunt for an Software Onboarding Manager who will work closely with our customers and the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage new customer onboarding process from kick-off to delivery
- Conduct both one-on-one and company-wide online product training sessions for new customers’ auction teams (departments may include cataloguers, photographers, auctioneers, bidding, financial/accounting, etc.)
- Project management, oversee successful backend implementation and frontend design for all new customers’ custom auction websites
- Build and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers, including occasional in-person meetings and site visits for auctions
- Provide resources for brand new auction houses to help launch their businesses, including support for setting up a new domain, creating company email accounts, writing terms & conditions, determining auction policies, etc.
- Test, troubleshoot, and proactively work to keep all new customers’ websites running smoothly throughout onboarding process
- Coordinate and facilitate software upgrades for existing customers, providing additional training when relevant for any new features and functionality
- Develop updated written training and support materials for new/upgraded software
- Work closely with team of software developers and in-house web designer to implement product enhancements based on customer feedback
- Liaise between customers and technical support to ensure any reported issues, bugs, and styling requests get resolved in a timely manner
- Proactively work to streamline onboarding and support processes to increase efficiency and grow customer base
What we’ll want you to have:
- Previous phone, email, video, and in-person customer support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and manage various projects at once
- Previous experience with email marketing systems (iContact, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of auction industry
- Previous experience with project management systems (Jira, Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Previous experience with FTP systems (Filezilla, WinSCP, etc.)
- Familiarity with payment gateways (Authorize.net, Stripe, etc.)
- Familiarity with DNS
What we offer you:
- Work from home
- Reimbursements for work related expenses and some medical reimbursement
- Small team, easy to get to know everyone
We would prefer you to be located in one of the following states: North Carolina or New York.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.
Why join Barnebys?
Our people and our productsWe love what we do. Our people are our best asset and teamwork is the core of our culture. We support and inspire each other to create meaningful and sustainable products that really makes a difference.
Our teamWe enjoy working in central locations no matter if you work in our Stockholm, New York or London office. We love being international and hanging out with colleagues around the world.
Our freedom and flexibilityWe offer autonomy in our work, the flexibility to work from home or flex working hours that goes with your daily life. You will have time to walk your dog, water your plants or perhaps play some videogames.
Our OfferWe offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexibility, and lots more to come!
Software Onboarding Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Barnebys?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.