Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Stockholm reporting into the Marketing Manager in Sweden.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Traffic acquisition using display, social, and search networks to drive qualified traffic to our main sites and partners
- Generate KPI reports
- Explore and expand to new paid channel sources
- Manage and develop existing affiliate network
What We Want You To Have:
- You have minimum 1 - 2 years experience of performance based traffic acquisition working with Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and others & strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads
- Knowledge of conversion rate analysis and other common KPIs
- Capability to analyze and evaluate of large volumes of data
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.