We are seeking an assiduous, commercially minded and focused Sales Executive to identify opportunities and grow Barnebys auction network within the USA. This role is critical to Barnebys’ growth and positioning as the world’s leading online aggregator for fine art, antiques, collectables and design.
Fully supported by our VP of Sales and backed by a highly resourced start up, you will have a proven track record of cold-calling, sourcing leads, closing leads, all combined with the proficiency to build relationships with auctioneers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities within the US auction industry
- Working with KPIs to consistently meet and exceed monthly goals of new accounts closed
- Represent the 'face' of Barnebys with prospects and new accounts, largely through cold-calling and also through face-to-face meetings and attendance of events (post Covid).
- Working within a high-speed sales cycle (expect to close between 1-14 days of contacting a client).
- Plan approaches and pitches and share information back to the broader team on what is working
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our value
- Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of the marketplace and competitor developments
- Meticulous sales pipeline management through Salesforce
- Proactive outreach to brand new and top tier customers
- Work closely with our CRM system, salesforce.
What we’ll want you to have:
- Hunter instinct with a result-driven approach and passion in sales
- Strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate & close effectively
- Understanding of sales methodologies (value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive, SDR or relevant role with history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals (1-4 years experience)
- Ability to thrive and work fast in a competitive environment
Why join the team?
In addition to extensive training and development plans, here are some of the other benefits we offer;
- Great vacation benefits
- Private healthcare coverage
- Flexible work from home set up
- Access to a central New York office
Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We are proud of our culture, as it is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.