Are you passionate about art, design and sustainability? This is an opportunity to thrive and challenge your creativity while revolutionizing the market with us.
You will be working with a welcoming and highly professional team with the ambition to build the best user experience and design in the industry.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with web design experience to join our Design team in Stockholm. Barnebys is a search engine for art, antiques and collectibles globally, we also provide software solutions for auction houses and a valuation service among others.
As a UI/UX Designer you will be a part of the Design team and report to the Head of Design. You will also work directly with Product Owners, Developers and Marketing to deliver and support ongoing and strategic initiatives. This role requires someone who loves solving issues around user workflow, along with the skills to produce visionary graphics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design workflows focused on improving user experience
- Design modern and professional graphics for the platforms to promote a slick, usable and accessible look and feel
- Communicate visionary ideas in collaboration with the Head of Design to stakeholders such as Product, Marketing and Tech
- Develop design systems for our various products
- Deliver marketing materials internally and externally
- Work with multiple projects at the same time
What we’ll want you to have:
- An impressive portfolio that shows your skills in UX and design
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to solve problems
- Attention to details
- A creative mindset
- A good team player who understands the importance of collaboration
- Be able to work independently and take ownership of your design
- Good communication skills in English
- 2+ years experience in digital design
- Good knowledge of either Sketch, XD or Figma
Advantageous if you have:
- Experience working with one or more of the following; user research; advertisement; animating movies or video tutorials; and responsive layouts
- Knowledge of typography
- Good organizational skills
- Skills in digital illustrations
- Relevant education
You are welcome to submit your application in Swedish or English along with your portfolio. We look forward to your application!
Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We are proud of our culture, as it is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.