Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the Sweden, US and UK. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We’re looking for a skilled QA Engineer, based in Sweden, Stockholm or Poland, to join our US based team Simple Auction Site (SAS). As a part of the SAS team you would be working on building and maintaining our software quality for our highly valuable business. As a QA engineer you would be part of the whole development process together with UX, backend and frontend developers. We would like you to be our teammate.
SAS is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for art and antiques auctions. the SAS platform was built with the goal to offer online auctions system on the US market. You will be a crucial quality part while we continue that mission.
We believe in continuous improvements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct manual tests on web applications based on documentation and without it (desktop/mobile).
- Monitor and continuously optimize our tests infrastructure, architecture and design.
- Keep testing process transparent - develop and create clean and understandable test cases, test plans and test docs.
- Be a driving contributor to the team to plan, design and build elegant solutions.
- Work in a cross-functional team delivering premium experience to our customers and users.
What we’ll want you to have:
- 2-3 years of commercial experience as a QA.
- Have a proven working experience testing web applications.
- Knowledge of API testing (REST) and data exchange languages (XML/JSON/CSV).
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Attention to details.
- Good analytical skills, independence, self-discipline, and very good organizational skills.
- Being talkative. Ability to take a stand and communicate complex problems and challenges to the team.
- You know that technical decisions and business decisions are both equally important when building world class software.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within the auction or e-commerce domain.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Ability to write automated tests (JS, Python, Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe).
We are proud of our culture, as it is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.