Barnebys Group is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We are looking for a Content and Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing (based in Stockholm). While knowledge in the online art & antique industry is strongly desired, it’s not essential. As a part of the Digital Marketing team at Barnebys you would be responsible for creating content and running our social media channels.
This position is located at New York office. Home office is possible from time to time.
- Manage all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube
- Be responsible for creating content and adapt it to the market and platform
- Plan, produce and optimize campaigns in different channels with focus on our social media channels: creating content and engaging copywriting
- Coordinate campaigns with the rest of the marketing team and editorial.
- Grow our follower base and increase engagement in our social media channels
- You will be based in New York and be reporting to a manager based in Sweden
- You have 1-2 years experience in creating, executing and optimizing social media campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing channels such as social media marketing, display advertising and search engine marketing
- You have strong spoken and written communication skills and copywriting experience
- You are structured, analytical, and data-driven, yet creative
- You work well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the UK and US. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.