Barnebys Group is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team in Stockholm, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing at Barnebys (based in Stockholm). While knowledge in the online art & antique industry is strongly desired, it’s not essential. As a part of the Digital Marketing Team you would be responsible for developing and implementing effective search engine optimization strategies.
- Perform keyword research, on-page optimization and analyze website content
- Collaborate with the marketing and editorial team to drive SEO in content creation
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Analyze and improve website architecture
- Be responsible for the growth and traffic quality across our markets
- Report on weekly metrics and KPIs
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in SEO growth
- Good knowledge of website analytic tools
- Experience with bid management tools
- An understanding of other performance marketing channels, including paid search, paid social and display
- Fluent in Swedish and English
You will join a digital marketing team that is responsible for and highly committed to improve and grow Barnebys Group online presence.
You are welcome to submit your CV in Swedish or English.
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the UK and US. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.