Barnebys Group is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We’re looking for two new team members who are driven by helping customers with technical support.
As a part of the Support team you will be working on our proprietary software and report to the Director of Business Operations who is based in North Carolina. You will have the possibility to work remotely or at our office in New York.
What you'll do:
- Troubleshoot, test, resolve and escalate incidents with end users who contact Technical Support
- Assist customers with operating system and browser issues, clearing cache and cookies
- Assist with web site navigation, downloading files, pop-up blockers, security settings, and rebooting
- Provide overall technical troubleshooting to pinpoint and resolve customer issues
- Write helpdesk articles for customers based on recurring questions
- Create learning videos and training documentation
- Liaison between our clients and our technical support team
We want you to have:
- High School Degree
- 5-7 year experience of technical phone support
- Good technical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Positive attitude
Big plus if you have:
- Azure experience
- Knowledge of FTP
- Understanding of DNS
- Experience interacting with payment gateways
- JIRA experience
- Experience using mass marketing email site like iContact, ConstantContact or MailChimp
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.