Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We are looking for freelance writers to join our network and work with our Editorial team in growing Barnebys Magazine.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Researching and interviewing players in the art and antiques market for industry trends and insights
- Writing about breaking news in the industry
- Contributing to the knowledge base of artists, periods, and movements
- Coordinating with our Editorial team in order to deliver high quality content
Who You Are:
- Have great writing and communication skills in Swedish
- Enjoy everything from writing about museum openings, strange things at auction, emerging artists, as well as promoting upcoming sales
- Bonus: Can translate content from English to Swedish
- Can handle deadlines in accordance with a demanding high season in the industry
- Love being challenged to find new angles on old pieces in order to speak to the local market
● Registered tax identification number in the country where based
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.