Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We are digital natives present in the US and Europe that are in the process of launching a revolutionary product and are now seeking top talent to join our team.
We are looking for a combined role of a Group Financial Controller & Accounting Manager to join our team in Stockholm, reporting to the CFO also located in Stockholm. You will work in a new role that gives you the possibility to be a key player in setting up new and improved frameworks, processes and ideas to enable insights on the company’s performance now and in the future.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Consolidation of group financials
- Driving processes for efficiency, automation and smartness
- Taking care of accounting, tax, VAT etc.
- Being a key player in budgeting, forecast and follow-up.
- Developing your work, staying up to date with relevant happenings, regulations etc. within the field
Who You Are:
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree within a relevant field.
- You understand accounting, how it should be done and can analyse what the numbers tell you.
- You are eager to join a fast paced and growing team with high ambitions.
- You are positive, solution oriented and always seeing what can be better instead of dwelling in what can’t be changed.
- You are organized and analytical, always asking “why?” when you see something that is done wrong.
A plus is if you have at least a couple of years of experience at a Big 4 accounting firm, international company or similar.
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.