Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our team based in Stockholm. As a part of the Skeleton team you would be working on building our White Label Auction System that enables our customers to run auctions and stores with world class user experience and performance.
Skeleton is built with the goal to be the best solution for auction houses, galleries, and dealers in the world and you will play a crucial part in that journey.
The Skeleton system is built both using .NET/C# and ReactJS, Node and NextJS for various parts of the solution.
We believe in constant improvements and sound developer practices.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be an impactful and driving team leader while working to plan, design and build elegant solutions.
- Provide input for and participate in building the architecture of the backend solutions
- Write testable, maintainable and scalable code, always with a quality mindset.
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs.
- Work in a cross-functional team that helps deliver the premium experience to our users and experts around the world.
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability.
Who You Are:
- Have at-least 6-7 years of experience in working with scalable distributed systems
- Have a strong working knowledge of C# and the .NET ecosystem.
- You look at programming languages as tools and not constraints. You’re not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
- Experience in working within the auction or e-commerce domain is a plus.
- You know and care about sound engineering practices and have experience in working on cloud platforms like Azure/ Now / GCP / AWS.
- You understand the need for communication within a team and that the team is stronger than its individual parts
- You know that technical decisions and business decisions are both equally important when building world class software
Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service, and a white label auction and gallery system. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.
We are proud of our culture, as it is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.